Fat Dissolving Injections in Derby
Fat Dissolving Injections
Fat dissolving injections are a safe treatment to get rid of unwanted fat. The product is injected with the thin single-use needle into the subcutaneous fat of the areas requiring correction. The process is no more painful than any other injection and, to make it as comfortable as possible an anaesthetic cream is used in most cases.
Treatment not only removes local fat deposits but also, eliminates age-related fat gain, and enhances the facial contours. The product once injected breaks the membrane of fat cells and it’s further removed through the lymphatic system. Swelling and bruising can occur after the treatment and usually disappear within a week. Treatments are done every 4 weeks.
What are the benefits of Fat Dissolving Injections?
- Quickest method to get rid of localized fat such as love handles, belly fat, back fat, double chin
- Immediate results after just 3 weeks
- Minimum number of treatments. Usually, 3 to 4 sessions are enough
- Permanent results. Localized fat won’t come back in the same place unless you will gain a lot of weight
- No dieting or exercising. It’s good if you have a healthy lifestyle and that could help boost your results, however, it’s not a necessity as the product will work regardless.Minimal downtime
- Removal of stubborn areas that because of genetic predisposition do not want to disappear after diet and exercising
Is the treatment painful?
We apply a topical anaesthetic cream to the treated area to make it as comfortable as possible.
How long does the treatment last?
Depends on the area treatment usually lasts from 15 to 30 min.
How often can I have it done?
We recommend 3 to 4 treatments every 4 weeks.
When will I see the results?
Results can be visible from 3 to 4 weeks.
Are there any side effects?
The treatment is safe. The most common side effects are bruising, swelling, burning sensation and sensitivity in the treated area.