Phlebotomy Training in Derby
Looking for a rewarding career in healthcare? Consider becoming a certified phlebotomist!
At our phlebotomy training program, you’ll learn the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this in-demand field. Our experienced instructors provide hands-on training in areas such as blood collection, patient communication, and infection control.
With our phlebotomy certification program, you’ll be prepared for a variety of positions in hospitals, clinics, and medical laboratories. Plus, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’re making a difference in patients’ lives by helping to diagnose and treat illnesses.
Classes are conveniently scheduled for both full-time and part-time students, and financial aid options are available. Contact us today to learn more about how our phlebotomy training program can kickstart your career in healthcare!
Phlebotomy Training details
- Up to 3-month access to the online study materials
- One 5h practical day in our Academy in Derby
- Additional day of practice available for £250
- Lunch and light refreshments provided during the training
- Registered medical professionals
- Non-medics who hold one of the following qualifications: Beauty Therapy level 3 and/or Human Anatomy& Physiology level 4
- Certification of completion
- Fully accredited by CPD group
- No expiration date- lifetime qualification
- Nationally recognised
- Online payment
- Card or bank transfer
- Availability to pay cash on the day of the training
- 10% discount apply for 3 or more courses bought together