Botulinum Toxin Basic Training in Derby
Botulinum Toxin Basic Course
Are you looking to expand your skills and services as a aesthetic practitioner? Have you considered adding botulinum toxin treatments to your repertoire? If so, the Botulinum Toxin Basic Training is the perfect course for you.
Our training program consists of comprehensive lectures, hands-on demonstrations, and simulated patient interactions. You will learn the science behind botulinum toxin, its various applications, and safety protocols. You will also be taught the proper injection techniques and how to effectively communicate with patients.
Basic Botulinum training is a one-day course and involves theory and practical sessions on a minimum of three life models. All areas learned during theory will be performed during practical sessions. Practical session includes one day approximately 4 h. On the training day student will determine muscles and administrate botulinum toxin on upper part of the face.
With a focus on personalized instruction, our expert trainers will guide you through the entire process, ensuring that you feel confident in your ability to administer botulinum toxin treatments to your patients. You will receive your certification upon completion of the training.
Botulinum Toxin Basic Training details
- Up to 3-month access to the online study materials
- One 5h practical day in our Academy in Derby
- Additional day of practice available for £250
- Lunch and light refreshments provided during the training
- Registered medical professionals
- Non-medics who hold one of the following qualifications: Beauty Therapy level 3 and/or Human Anatomy& Physiology level 4
- Eyebrow lift
- Frown line
- Crow’s feet
- Certification of completion
- Fully accredited by CPD group
- No expiration date- lifetime qualification
- Nationally recognised
- Progression to Advanced Botulinum Toxin Techniques
- Online payment
- Card or bank transfer
- Availability to pay cash on the day of the training
- 10% discount apply for 3 or more courses bought together