Anti-Cellulite in Derby
Thermo active program is an extremely anti-cellulite effective therapy, shaping and slimming the figure. It reduces all types of cellulitis on the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. The results are visible even after the first treatment!
Who is suitable for the treatment?
The treatment is dedicated to people struggling with cellulite or those who need firming and tightening the skin. It is also an inch loss treatment that strongly detoxifies the body.
What to expect during the treatment?
The treatment consists of body wrap with the application of herbs and lipolytic products that firms the skin and an infrared inch-loss laser that’s breaks the fat cells. The skin will be red after the treatment, and you will also experience a sensation of pin and needles which will reduce up to 24hours.
What are the benefits?
- Firmer and tighter skin
- Inch loss
- Reduced cellulite
- Reduced water retention
- When can I expect the results?
- You will see the results straight after just one session. Skin will be firmer, and you can lose up to three inches in one session.
Indications for application
- Fibrous cellulite of stages 1 and 2;
- Local fat deposit;
- Decrease of skin tone and elasticity.
- Decrease of thickness and density of subcutaneous fat owing to lipolysis process activation;
- Levelling of skin relief;
- Decrease of problem areas dimensions;
- Removal of local edemas;
- Normalization of lymph- and venous drainage;
- Activation of local microcirculation;
- Increase of skin tone and elasticity in problem areas.
Recommendations on the course of procedures
Course: minimum of 6 treatments or 10-15 procedures for the best results twice a week. A number of courses: 2-3 times per year.
- Varicosity, thrombophlebitis;
- Acute inflammatory skin diseases and chronic diseases in the procedure area;
- Inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive system in acute stage and presence of benign neoplasm in anamnesis (myomas, fibromas, polycystic ovaries etc.);
- Mechanical injuries of skin in the procedure area;
It is not recommended to make the procedure within the day of epilation.